10th Annual Healing Garden Gala Goes Virtual
Our 10th Annual Healing Garden Gala was scheduled to be an in-person event in October, but the recent upturn in COVID-19 cases has required us to hightail it back behind the screen.
Though we are certainly disappointed, we will continue to be purveyors of hope by enthusiastically promising you that our “Gala Gone Virtual” will still be a real celebration! (One to which you can even wear your PJs.)
Our incredible virtual event will be held on Friday, October 15th at 7:00 pm, and will feature:
- Board Chair Hilary Sand and auctioneer Johnna Wells as your hosts
- Uplifting musical performances from local high school vocalists
- A message from long-time supporter (and 10-year presenting gala sponsor!) Ted Davis of Airstream Adventures NW
- Inspirational remarks from survivor, Jake Lee
- A week-long, pre-event online silent auction (that will close during the live event)
- A live raffle, live auction, and giving opportunity on event night
- A delicious catered meal delivered to your door by Children’s Center own staff and volunteers! The meal, which will include a vegan/vegetarian option, will be catered by Two Chicks and a Rooster, and includes a bottle of wine! (Note: Registration to attend the virtual event is free, but the meal is an optional add-on and must be ordered and purchased separately – order form coming soon)
So please, register for your free event ticket now, add Children Center’s 10th Annual Healing Garden Gala to your calendar for Friday, October 15th, and come join us to celebrate!
Remember, no matter whether we’re in person or virtual, your generous donations at this event will be used to support our vision of creating a world where all children are safe, valued, and heard.